Kids Can Get in The Festive Spirit at Kids Market Near San Jose
Teach Little Ones the Joy of Shopping for Gifts for Loved Ones
For many people, part of the joy of the festive season is giving gifts to loved ones. Now you can teach your kids about budgeting and shopping for presents in a fun, immersive market designed just for children.
- A 30 – 40 minute festive market experience – parents and guardians not allowed in!
- Selection of kid and budget-friendly gifts for purchase.
- Each purchase includes a gift bag.
- Regular puppet shows to keep kids entertained.
- Every child gets a clipboard, shopping list, and pencil.
Kids Market is located at Westfield Valley Fair and runs from 17 – 24 December. Entry is $5, and slots must be booked in advance. You agree to your allotted budget with your little one before entering the market, and you will not be charged more than the agreed upon budget.
When you store your festive gifts, please be wary of fire hazards and do not keep them near open flames or against heaters. If you need assistance with fire cleanup and restoration, call SERVPRO of NE San Jose at (408) 834-7663.