Looking for a Way to Give Back to the San Jose Community?
Partner with Loaves & Fishes Family Kitchen to Serve Your San Jose Neighbors a Hearty and Nutritious Meal During January 2021
Nothing brings a smile more quickly than being part of a solution. San Jose residents, both adults, and children, experience food insecurity. Help them find a welcoming ambiance and delicious food at Loaves and Fishes Family Kitchen.
- Volunteer Expectations?
- Prep the food
- Serve our guests
- Assist with clean up
- Loaves and Fishes Family Kitchen Volunteer hours are:
- 2:30 to 4:30 pm
- Monday through Friday only
- Dates are available after January 18, 2021.
- Volunteer age restriction is ten years and older -- make it a family event!
Check for complete details on Eventbrite San Jose
- Search for Meal-Serving Volunteer Opportunity @ Goodwill Site
- Select a date to volunteer.
Much like you want to stop a child or family from going hungry through your volunteer work, the fire mitigation team from SERVPRO of NE San Jose aims to halt the harm of a household blaze. Call (408) 834-7663 to see how we can help in your time of need.